WIZZ Magazine is the inflight magazine of Wizz Air, the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe. Published by Ink, the company that produces more inflight magazines to more airlines than any other in the world, WIZZ Magazine is placed onboard Wizz Air flights to all destinations in 44 countries in the network of over 550 different routes.
Filled with up-to-date and destination specific event listings, destination guides compiled by local experts and lifestyle insight into the extensive portfolio of destinations, WIZZ Magazine offers a unique read in an onboard environment without distractions where the passenger is very receptive to advertising messages. WIZZ Magazine showcases the best of the Wizz Air network, inspiring passengers to travel more frequently and spend more when they arrive.
In the last 12 months (to December 2017) WIZZ Magazine has reached over 28 million readers, and will be reaching up to 30 million Wizz Air passengers in the next 12 months.
Wizz Air airline offers flights to 140 destinations in Europe and Middle East, from 28 main operating bases (hubs) in Central and Eastern Europe:
Budapest (HQ) and Debrecen Hungary
Gdansk, Poznan, Katowice, Warsaw, Lublin Wroclaw Poland
Sofia Varna Bulgaria
Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Craiova, Iasi, Sibiu Targu Mures Romania
London United Kingdom
Prague Czech Republic
Tuzla Bosnia & Herzegovina
Ink produces the website and the bi-monthly print magazine WIZZ with a potential reach to 5 million readers per each bimonthly issue. The editorial focuses on lifestyle, culture, food and drink, and influential personalities rooted in Wizz Air destinations. The city guides offer updated expert information and recommendations for the entire Wizz Air network.
|February / March 2018:||15 January 2018|
|April / May 2018:||16 March 2018|
|June / July 2018:||15 May 2018|
|August / September 2018:||17 July 2018|
|October / November 2018:||17 September 2018|
|December 2018 / January 2019:||18 November 2018|
Adverts to be supplied by email, FTP or on Cd
• high resolution PDF is the preferred format, it must be CMYk, high resolution at 300dpi and have all fonts included
• Files supplied as single pages
• Pages must be created to include bleed when required. Crop marks must be outside the bleed area.
• A 3mm off-set is recommended
• Files should not contain and truetype or MultipleMaster fonts, original JPEg images, or copydot scan elements
• trapping – the creator should apply anytrapping requirements
if necessary but must be aware of the various application software limitations. the printer will not apply trapping
• MAC/PC TIFF, JPG and EPS files will be accepted. All images supplied must be CMYK, high resolution at 300dpi. All fonts, images and logos must be embedded
Copyright 2018 Ink - Airline, Inflight and Travel Targeted Advertising